Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other conference prior to the WASOG 2018.
Abstract Submission is closed!
Please also note the following rules:
- At least one of the authors listed must be registered to attend the congress.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English using exclusively the on-line system of the Congress web page. Abstracts submitted via fax or any other means will not be accepted. Please indicate your preference for Theme and the preferred way of presentation (oral or poster).
- The abstract can be maximum 350 words long (excluding headers, figures, and tables). The number of authors is not limited.
- The abstract should contain the principal details of the study: the aim, methodology, results and conclusions. When mentioning drugs, their names should be in line with the international nomenclature.
- The Scientific Committee of WASOG 2018 will determine whether the abstract will be accepted as an oral presentation or a poster, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline (1 April 2018). Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered. Submission of an abstract acknowledges your consent for the abstract to be published in the official programme.
- Authors will be notified by e-mail no later than April 22nd, 2018, whether their abstract has been accepted or rejected, and, in case of acceptance about the form of presentation (oral or poster).
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants at WASOG 2018. Registration must be received no later than April 30th, 2018 (middle registration deadline) to ensure that your abstract is included in the congress programme and scheduled for presentation.